The Greener and Smarter Alternative to high fuel costs
The Conversion Center
- Propane Autogas is a Cleaner, Greener and smarter alternative to Gasoline
- Vehicle conversions are done at our Gladwin Location.
- We Service and Install systems from ICOM, PRINS all of which are EPA Certified ( does not affect Warranty)
- These systems run on a duel fuel format. Either Propane and Gasoline can be used at a touch of a button.
- Trained and Certified to work on RAUSCH and S2G FREIGHTLINER
Ready to convert your fleet to propane autogas? Need people you can trust to service your propane-fueled vehicles?
THE CONVERSION CENTER is ready to meet all your propane autogas service needs!
Our ASE Certified Master Automotive Technician, Kyle Roberts, is certified by ICOM of North America and the PRINS Systems by Alliance Auto Gas. He is also trained to service S2G Freightliners.
That means you can call on us with complete confidence for:
- New system installations/conversions
- Adjustments, service, and maintenance
- The right answers to your autogas questions
Plus, the systems we install are EPA certified, which means any warranties on your vehicle will remain in effect, even after conversion.
To Learn More, Call Us Today!
The Conversion Center
The Greener and Smarter Alternative to High Fuel Costs
Choosing Propane Reduces Fuel Costs
The single biggest impact a fleet manager can make on fuel cost savings is to choose propane autogas
Propane autogas costs significantly less per gallon than gasoline and diesel
Cleaner burning fuels like propane can result in extended service intervals
Electric vehicles are expensive and have a very low distance range
Flex–fuel (E-85) provides no cost savings
Refilling your Fleet or Vehicle
- Have a tank installed at your location, with autogas pump
- Go to any propane dealer
- Many propane Autogas dispensers are available throughout the state. Both Stanford Locations are set up for autogas as well as the intersection of m-20 and m-30. We have a self serve station for your convenience. Call Midland location for an account setup.
Propane is Better for the Environment
- Propane is the best solution to meet sustainability goals, and can reduce emissions by up to 50%
- Propane can reduce C02 (greenhouse gases) by up to 20%
Converting to Propane makes Sense
- Similar mpg, equal power, and equal torque to gasoline
- 2 systems to choose from: ICOM liquid injection and Prins vapor injection
- Both systems are dual-fuel, so you can use propane or gasoline at your choice
- 90% of propane supplies are produced in the USA, reducing our dependence on foreign supply
Converting your Fleet or Vehicle to Propane Autogas
- Substantial fuel cost savings. Average from .80 to 1.00 per gallon
- Savings on extended service intervals and increase engine life
- Reduced emissions, Environmentally friendly
- Reduce dependence on foreign oil, Propane from Natural Gas is produced in USA
Midland Office: (989)835-4754
Gladwin Office: (989)426-2926
Who We Are
Stanfords Propane Gas LLC and its employees take great pride in being able to deliver very competitively priced residential, recreational, auto propane, and temporary heat as well as exceptional customer service. Satisfied customers are the foundation upon which Stanfords has built its propane business.
Our Service Area
Click the link below to view our service locations