Propane Fueled Vehicles are the Greener and Smarter Solution to High Fuel Costs
Propane Conversion Center in Gladwin
- Propane fuel is a Cleaner, Greener and smarter alternative to Gasoline
- Vehicle conversions are done at our Gladwin Location
- We Service and Install systems from ICOM, PRINS all of which are EPA Certified ( does not affect Warranty)
- These systems run on a duel fuel format. Either Propane and Gasoline can be used at a touch of a button
- Trained and Certified to work on RAUSCH and S2G FREIGHTLINER
To Learn More, Call Us Today!
The Conversion Center
THE CONVERSION CENTER is ready to meet all your propane autogas service needs!
Our ASE Certified Master Automotive Technician, Kyle Roberts, is certified by ICOM of North America and the PRINS Systems by Alliance Auto Gas. He is also trained to service S2G Freightliners. Kyle is an expert at:
- New system installations/conversions
- Adjustments, service, and maintenance
- The right answers to your autogas questions
The systems we install are EPA certified, which means any warranties on your vehicle will remain in effect, even after conversion.
Refilling your Fleet or Vehicle
- Have a tank installed at your location, with autogas pump
- Go to any propane dealer
- Many propane Autogas dispensers are available throughout the state. Both Stanford Locations are set up for autogas as well as the intersection of m-20 and m-30. We have a self serve station for your convenience. Call Midland location for an account setup.
Propane is Better for the Environment
- Propane is the best solution to meet sustainability goals, and can reduce emissions by up to 50%
- Propane can reduce C02 (greenhouse gases) by up to 20%
Converting to Propane makes Sense
- Similar mpg, equal power, and equal torque to gasoline
- 2 systems to choose from: ICOM liquid injection and Prins vapor injection
- Both systems are dual-fuel, so you can use propane or gasoline at your choice
- 90% of propane supplies are produced in the USA, reducing our dependence on foreign supply
Converting your Fleet or Vehicle to Propane Autogas
Converting your Fleet or Vehicle
to Propane Autogas
- Substantial fuel cost savings. Average from .80 to 1.00 per gallon
- Savings on extended service intervals and increase engine life
- Reduced emissions, Environmentally friendly
- Reduce dependence on foreign oil, Propane from Natural Gas is produced in USA
Stanford’s Propane Gas refills Cylinders at both the Gladwin and Midland locations.