Ready to convert your fleet to propane autogas? Need people you can trust to service your propane-fueled vehicles?
THE CONVERSION CENTER is ready to meet all your propane autogas service needs!
Our ASE Certified Master Automotive Technician, Kyle Roberts, is certified by ICOM of North America and the PRINS Systems by Alliance Auto Gas. He is also trained to service S2G Freightliners.
That means you can call on us with complete confidence for:
- New system installations/conversions
- Adjustments, service, and maintenance
- The right answers to your autogas questions
Plus, the systems we install are EPA certified, which means any warranties on your vehicle will remain in effect, even after conversion.
THE GREENER, SMARTER ALTERNATIVE TO HIGH FUEL COSTS
CHOOSING PROPANE REDUCES FUEL COSTS
The single biggest impact a fleet manager can make on fuel cost savings is to choose propane autogas
Propane autogas costs significantly less per gallon than gasoline and diesel
Cleaner burning fuels like propane can result in extended service intervals
Electric vehicles are expensive and have a very low distance range
Flex–fuel (E-85) provides no cost savings
PROPANE IS BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Propane is the best solution to meet sustainability goals, and can reduce emissions by up to 50%
- Propane can reduce C02 (greenhouse gases) by up to 20%
CONVERTING TO PROPANE MAKES SENSE
- Similar mpg, equal power, and equal torque to gasoline
- 2 systems to choose from: ICOM liquid injection and Prins vapor injection
- Both systems are duel-fuel, so you can use propane or gasoline at your choice
- 90% of propane supplies are produced in the USA, reducing our dependency on foreign supply
REFILLING YOUR FLEET OR VEHICLE
- Have a tank installed at your location, with autogas pump
- Go to any propane dealer
- Many propane Autogas dispensers are available throughout the state. Both Stanford Locations are set up for autogas as well as the intersection of m-20 and m-30. We have a self serve station for your convenience. Call Midland location for an account setup.
CONVERTING YOUR FLEET OR VEHICLE TO PROPANE AUTOGAS
Substantial fuel cost savings. Average from .80 to 1.00 per gallon
Savings on extended service intervals and increase engine life
Reduced emissions, Environmentally friendly
Reduce dependence on foreign oil, Propane from Natural Gas is produced in USA